IT Support specialist – Elk Grove Village, IL
Image Systems and Business Solutions (ISBS) has been serving the Chicago area, offering a wide variety of business solutions, software and services for the office environment. In addition, we provide managed services, network support, phone and video surveillance systems and office supplies.
As ISBS continues to expand we are looking to grow our IT support staff. We are seeking an IT Help Desk/Network Engineer to enhance and support our growth. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting guidance over the phone and onsite.
- Respond to customers seeking help and guiding them through a problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Provide technical support for in-house sales staff on various products and solutions.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Train customers on hardware and software.
- Install and configure copiers/MFP's.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites
- Experience with Microsoft XP,Win7,Win8, and MAC OS
- Experience with Microsoft server 2003,2008,2012,AD
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Comprehensive training.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available.