- 1‐2+ years of successful experience selling business solutions and services.
- Developing and securing new business in an assigned territory.
- Cold calling prospects and presenting products in a concise and professional manner.
- Conduct assessments, establish needs and make appropriate recommendations for the client.
- Ability to effectively grow a sales pipeline for current and future growth.
- Entrepreneurial self‐starter with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and participate in ongoing sales training programs.
- Ability to cold call and prospect for new opportunities.
- Consistent history of exceeding quota.
- Qualify appointments with prospects; present, demonstrate and close.
- Ability to work in outside sales in a B2B environment.
- Goal oriented, motivated by success and recognition.
- Ability to overcome objectives.
- Customer service oriented.
- Experience in office equipment industry preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Comprehensive training.
- Salary plus commission, bonus and sales contests for company sponsored trips.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available.
ISBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.