Document Management in Chicago
Document management for your Chicago office helps keep data and information organized in our fast-paced work environments. Office equipment today has never been better at managing, sharing and securing large amounts of important data. These modern improvements effect how the speed and efficiency of business move in our modern world. These benefits transfer into huge cost savings for offices and the staff that effectively use them. How efficiently you process, route and retrieve your documents can have a great impact on your company’s overall productivity and operating costs. ISBS’s document management solutions will let you do all of the above faster than ever before.
It's the most challenging aspect of any business. How can you better and more efficiently manage your data? Client data, employee data, financial data, and the list goes on and on. The ISBS team focuses on a few key areas including reduced storage space, improved security, regulatory compliance, document management retrieval, information collaboration along with back up and recovery.
See these pages for more details:
With ISBS’s workflow automation solution, you can:
- Create and organize workflow steps with a drag-and-drop interface
- Connect various document management activities according to logic
- Set up queues, security parameters and notifications for different users to ensure compliance and productivity
ISBS also offers a first-rate automated capture solution. It gives you the ability to:
- Capture documents from an extremely wide range of sources, including MFPs, emails and network directories
- Extract and validate data from your captured documents with exceptional efficiency and accuracy
- Search and edit your converted documents easily
- Distribute your electronic documents to various locations quickly
People interested in our document management solutions may also benefit from our managed IT services:
- Remote Monitoring & Reporting gives you important insights into activity on your network.
- Help Desk Support can resolve your IT issues efficiently and effectively.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) makes it easy for you to transition to the cloud, which can create fantastic opportunities for productivity.
- Infrastructure as a Service enhances your ability to host websites, develop apps and mine large data sets.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery ensures your business continuity by protecting your vital info in the event of your systems getting damaged.
Click the links above for more information.
To discuss how any of our document management solutions and services can improve your operations,