ISBS is seeking an experienced, full time, Digital MFP Service Technician to join our team to service the Chicago Metro area. This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded individual to join one of the fastest growing, family oriented company’s in Chicago with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, on-site repair and maintenance of our Ricoh multi-functional digital B&W and Color products
- Attend manufacturers and in-house training courses as required, effectively execute all required territory management and call handling procedures
- Timely completion of paperwork, mileage, time records, car stock inventory, parts usage, problem/ repair service history reports
- Provide sales support as required
- Ricoh, Kyocera, HP or Lexmark experience is a plus.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years industry experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of printing/ coping equipment
- Comparable education and experience in related fields will be considered
- Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent military experience
- This person must have proven customer service / communication skills, a strong work ethic and a high degree of initiative
- Must be positive and outgoing, self-motivated and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Applicants must be willing to submit to a criminal background check, must have reliable transportation/ insurance and good driving record
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Travel expenses
- Excellent product and industry training
- Ongoing professional development training
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available
ISBS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER THAT VALUES DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVENESS IN THE WORKPLACE. WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.