IT Sales Representative, Chicago, IL
Image Systems and Business Solutions (ISBS) has been serving the Chicago area, offering a wide variety of business solutions, software and services for the office environment. In addition, we provide managed services, network support, and office supplies.
As ISBS continues to expand we are looking to grow our IT Sales Staff. We are seeking an IT Sales Representative to enhance and support our growth. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software, and cloud computing.
- Provide Leadership and Teamwork with our IT Staff, Internal Customers, and External Customers.
- Responsibilities Include Pre and Post Sales Technical Support to Our Account Executives
- Provide Account Support for our Contracted Customers
- Manages managed services revenue growth and profit.
Increases managed services revenue growth and profit contribution by supporting sales growth, implementing revenue growth strategies and executing cost control measures, consistent with company goals.
- Provide customer support over the phone and onsite.
- Respond to customers seeking help and guiding them through a problem-solving process.
- Provide technical support for in-house sales staff on various products and solutions.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Train customers on hardware and software.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with Microsoft Win 10 and MAC OS
- Experience with Microsoft server 2012, 2016,2019,AD
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Possess a robust technical knowledge of IT Services, Solutions & Concepts.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services or IT Services industry desired.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Ability to effectively convey complicated technical solutions in an easy to understand way while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical concepts to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a potential prospect or current client.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, contact management).
- Salary plus bonus
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available.
ISBS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER THAT VALUES DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVENESS IN THE WORKPLACE. WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.