- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Provide customer support over the phone and onsite.
- Walk customers through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Provide technical support for sales staff on various products and solutions.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Train Customers on hardware and software.
- Install and configure copiers/MFP’s
- Assist Pre- and Post- Sales for Managed Network Services
- Network Discovery
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Installation and Maintenance of Backup Continuity Programs
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge of networking technologies: firewalls, routers, VPN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites and familiarity with Office365 configuration
- Expertise in Windows. Familiarity with MacOS
- Experience with server and application monitoring tools
- Experience with Azure a plus
- Hyper V knowledge a plus
- SonicWall, Cisco, or Meraki experience a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university, a plus but not necessary.
- Comprehensive training.
- Salary plus commission, bonus and sales contests for company sponsored trips.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available.
ISBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.