ORLANDO, Fla. , June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricoh (booth 2861) today announced a set of integrated collaborative room solutions and a newly created team of AV Solution Managers to help meet organizations' specific needs in today's faster, more connected workplaces. The new solutions leverage the latest technologies to provide easy to use, end-to-end collaboration enhancements for workplaces in the midst of digital transformation. Ricoh's AV Solution Managers cumulatively leverage decades of experience to consult with customers and help them become more productive by designing solutions that will empower workers to work smarter and communicate better. And to make the process easier, Ricoh has also created pre-designed, pre-tested huddle room solution packages that combine interactive whiteboards, videoconferencing and ultra-short throw projectors.
At InfoComm 2017, Ricoh's AV Solution Managers will be on site to demonstrate how these collaboration room bundles can help meet customers' unique visual communication and mobile collaboration needs. These experts leverage the strengths of Ricoh's services organization by assessing and consulting on the current pain points and future needs of businesses' collaborative spaces, and then designing and fully integrating solutions into their work environment. Located throughout the United States, they can also provide onsite inspections, training and refinement, along with other services.
Integrated collaborative room solutions leverage technologies from Ricoh and leading AV providers to meet a wide variety of needs, empowering remote, mobile and physically present meeting participants to engage equally and effectively. These huddle room packages address a variety of use cases, taking advantage of products that have been tested and proven to work together seamlessly. AV Solution Managers can help implement and customize these packages to meet every customers' specific communication needs.
"With our new AV Solutions team, we're essentially giving customers the best of Ricoh's proven solutions, combined with our experts who have in-depth experience tailoring bundles to address unique business challenges," said John Brophy, Vice President, Product Marketing, Ricoh USA, Inc. "Our ultimate goal is to help businesses and their employees work smarter."
Bundled Collaboration packages that Ricoh has pre-designed include:
- Unified communications collaboration bundle ideal for small and open collaboration spaces and huddle rooms with remote participants
- RICOH Interactive Whiteboard D2200, which combines a 21.5-inch display for up-close collaboration and a built-in camera for videoconferencing
- Ricoh Unified Communication System (UCS) App for convenient, mobile videoconferencing that enables meetings to be accessed from unlimited number of participants worldwide
- Phoenix Audio MT334w speaker/microphone
- Unified communications collaboration bundle ideal for small and medium collaboration spaces and classrooms with 2-6 participants
- RICOH PJ WX4152Ni interactive ultra short-throw projector capable of projecting an 80-inch diagonal image from under 10 inches away. Because it can be placed in any position, it can project on walls, table tops, floors, ceilings and more
- Smart Stand for easy and stable placement of the projector to create digital surfaces that can be marked up with the PJ WX4152Ni's interactive pen
- Meeting room collaboration bundle ideal for medium collaboration spaces and classrooms with up to 6-8 participants
- RICOH D5520 55" Interactive Whiteboard with collaboration capability to connect up to 20 boards for easy content sharing during meetings
- Logitech C930e camera and 2 Phoenix Audio MT334w speaker/microphones for a clear view and audio of all meeting participants
For the latest updates and insights on Ricoh's solutions and InfoComm17 activities, follow @RicohTweetson Twitter, Ricoh USA, Inc. on Facebook and LinkedIn. Media interested in scheduling briefings at the show should contact Tracey Sheehy at 908-705-4596.