Exceptional, Comprehensive Support for Your IT Network
At ISBS, we offer full-time IT support for part-time prices. We can monitor and manage:
- Network devices
- Data backup
- Network security
- Cloud infrastructure
- Managed Penetration Testing
We price our IT services based on years of client data and trends as well as the most current industry standards. You can trust that you'll get the best value for your investment.
ISBS focuses on your IT so you can focus on business. We can:
- Monitor your network and alert you on critical issues.
- Offer automatic asset inventory and warranty management.
- Provide baseline security scanning and remote monitoring of your antivirus security and backups.
- Help maintain the health of your servers through basic automated scripting.
- Offer comprehensive automated reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly or on-demand basis.
- Provide you with quarterly business reviews that set objectives and establish your company's IT needs.
For details on our services and solutions, go to the following pages:
ISBS’s managed services give you the ability to work as productively as possible:
- Remote Monitoring & Reporting give you valuable data on how your devices and network are used. We can keep you informed and prevent issues from hampering your processes.
- Help Desk Support provides fast, thorough assistance for your IT issues.
- Infrastructure & Network Support position your systems and processes for exceptional productivity.
- Security & Compliance give you insights on and protection from the most dangerous online threats. We help clients meet compliance for HIPAA, FISMA and much more.
ISBS also offers a selection of sophisticated, powerful cloud computing solutions to give you new opportunities for success:
- Software/Application as a Service (SaaS/AaaS) helps you move your critical data to the cloud for greater security, more convenient information retrieval and easier compliance.
- Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) makes it easier to develop and test apps, host websites and much more.
- Cloud Storage and Backup helps ensure that your business can get back up and running should a catastrophe occur.
For information on any component of our managed IT services, click the appropriate link.
To discuss how we can help you achieve maximum productivity,