Control Access and Movement in Your Office
ISBS has several products and solutions to help you manage your documents and systems. However, that’s not all that we offer. With our door access systems, we can help you manage the people who enter your workplace too.
With effective access control, your organization can track patterns of movement within your office. This could involve:
- Card Readers
- Electronic Gates
ISBS’s door access systems give you the power to lock down your facilities with the push of a button. You’ll also be able to track employees’ movements throughout the day.
Features of ISBS’s Door Access Systems
ISBS’s door access systems come with such features as:
Electronic Access Control
Our systems allow you to:
- Track employee access
- Generate traffic reports
- Prevent access to sensitive areas by unauthorized visitors
- Restrict access on a person-by-person basis
You can set up biometric identification through:
- Fingerprint scans
- Eye scans
- Facial identification
These unobtrusive technologies let you protect your sensitive information, systems and facilities.
With our systems, you can monitor and track visitors as they move through your workplace. This means more than simple badges and barcodes—you’ll be able to:
- Track usage statistics by specific visitors
- Provide documentation of visitor locations within your facilities
More Communication & Security Solutions
ISBS has other communication and security solutions to help you operate better:
- Our Phone Systems enable you to stay connected to customers and coworkers and resolve issues easier.
- Our Video Surveillance systems allow you to keep watch over your equipment and people.
For more details, click the links above.
To discuss how any of our solutions can enhance your operations,