Expand Your Printing and Scanning Capabilities
Phones and other mobile devices have created new opportunities for productivity. With ISBS’s mobile print and mobile scan solutions, you can gain access to your important documents anytime and from anywhere.
What Does Mobile Printing Mean?
Mobile printing allows you to:
Print Photographs and Documents
You can use your smartphone to preview and print photos. You’ll also have the ability to access and print PDF files as well as different Microsoft documents (.doc, .xls, etc.).
Print Web Pages
If you’re searching the web on a mobile device and find something valuable on a particular page, our solution allows you to print it out.
Print Data from Cloud Storage
With our mobile printing solution, you can retrieve documents and images from cloud storage with your smartphone.
What Can You Do With Mobile Scanning?
With ISBS’s mobile scanning solution, you can:
Save Scanned Documents on Your Mobile Device
Once you’ve scanned a document on a Multifunction Copier, you can save it directly to your smartphone. You can pull it up whenever you need it and print it from a compatible device.
Save Data to Cloud Storage
You can also use your phone to send scanned data to cloud storage. After that, you can retrieve it easily from a desktop or another mobile device.
More Office Technologies
ISBS has a wide variety of technologies to enhance your office’s capabilities:
- Our Laser Printers combine first-rate productivity with environmentally responsible designs.
- Our Scanners let you scan documents and extract data with superior efficiency.
- Our Interactive Whiteboards make presentations and brainstorming sessions more effective.
- Our Production Prints give you professional printing capabilities.
- Our 3D Printers give you the ability to create machine parts, prototypes and other products in-house.
To discuss how any of our products and solutions can improve your operations,