Revolutionary Printing In Chicago
Times are changing and printing isn’t just two-dimensional anymore. With one of ISBS’s leading brand 3D printers, you’ll gain the ability to create prototypes, replacement parts and much more. Unleash the full potential of your creativity and explore the possibilities of how today's modern 3D printing can change your industry.
Imagine being able to lower the risk of verifying a design before moving to production? Or the savings in money by making a prototype right in-house by your own staff? 3D printers are changing the way all industries are working in increasingly fast paced markets.
How Do 3D Printers Work?
Our 3D printers create physical objects by melting and shaping different materials. The process breaks down like this:
- Special plastic gets melted down.
- The printer puts the melted plastic onto a build plate in layers.
- The layers of plastic build up, creating the object you want.
- Eventually, the layers of plastic combine and solidify, creating the object.
What Can You Do with ISBS’s 3D Printers?
Our 3D printers give you the ability to:
Print Toys, Machine Parts & More
Our available devices can produce objects like:
- Product Prototypes
- Machine Parts
Print in Different Colors
You can choose from more than 20 different colors. Our printers come with software that allows you to combine these different colors while printing your products.
Print With Different Materials
You can create objects with ABS or PLA plastic as well as nylon.
Print Objects Simply & Efficiently
Our 3D printers are easy to set up and start using. You can snap in the cartridges—which can tell you how much material they have inside them—and send files for printing to the device via USB or WiFi. They work quickly to deliver the objects you want.
More Office Technologies
ISBS has several other devices to enhance your workplace’s printing capabilities:
- Our Multifunction Copiers enable you to not only print documents but scan and distribute them as well.
- Our Production Prints lets you produce books, complex reports and other professional documents.
- Our Wide Format printers can give you blueprints and other larger documents quickly and cost-effectively.
To discuss how our 3D printers can create new opportunities for your business, contact our Chicago offices today.