Chicago office workers have discovered that moving their data to the cloud can have some enormous benefits. ISBS offers their clients Software as a Service (SaaS)—also known as Application as a Service (AaaS)—to make those benefits easily within your grasp.
SaaS/AaaS In Chicago - Software As A Service
With SaaS/AaaS services from ISBS, we transition your files and data to the cloud by following these three steps:
1) Preparation of Your Data
We prepare your data for the cloud by reviewing all your documents and information. We’ll help you determine what you need to keep and where you can keep it.
We also help your company get its network ready for using the cloud. Our Infrastructure & Network Support resources ensure that you have the necessary bandwidth and speed to work effectively going forward.
2) Migration to the Cloud
Once we’ve sorted and prepared your data, the migration process starts. We could move everything to the cloud or develop a hybrid solution that integrates your onsite servers with virtual machines. It all depends on your resources and business needs.
Virtual machines can give you high-performance computing whenever you need it. They can provide you with additional cloud capacity for your onsite datacenters to ensure global load balancing. You can configure your virtual machines to:
- Improve load disk performance
- Get faster CPUs for your applications
- Expand the memory for your applications
3) Optimizing Your Operations
Once we’ve got your SaaS/AaaS solution in place, we make sure everything functions properly. This can include:
- Setting up security for your emails
- Assisting with workflows that ensure compliance
- Ensuring that you can retrieve your critical data when you need it
- Setting up a solution for disaster recovery
Benefits of SaaS/AaaS for your Chicago Business
When you choose ISBS’s SaaS/AaaS solution, you’ll see some amazing benefits. They include:
- Greater business agility
- Increased productivity
- Fewer burdens on your in-house IT staff
- Improved budgeting and cost forecasting
- Protect your critical data against hackers, viruses, human error and other threats
More Cloud Computing Solutions
ISBS has plenty of other exceptional pieces of office equipment and software solutions to boost your productivity:
- We also offer premium wide format printers for short-run office projects.
- If you’re looking to maximize your productivity, our Multifunction Copiers let you do the work of several machines with just one.
- If you want to reach new dimensions of printing (literally), our 3D Printers give you the ability to create product prototypes and more.
- Being able to quickly pull up your data requires a modern document management solution. ISBS can help.
- Our cloud security strategy means hard core protection for your network and data.
- The ISBS cloud backup solution ensures your data is replicated and secured off site.
- Modern cloud computing services allows your company to avoid the headaches of maintaining your own servers.
Click the links to learn more.
To discuss how SaaS/AaaS can enhance your efficiency and reduce your costs,